No Capital Required
Traditionally, optimizing energy systems requires months of planning, research, and vast capital expenditures. Sourcing funding, selecting the right technology, managing implementation and tracking energy savings is complicated and full of risk.
The solution to overcoming all those challenges? SmartWatt’s Portfolio Efficiency.
SmartWatt combines unparalleled energy-as-a-service program experience, with the technical, financial and implementation expertise leading companies require to achieve portfolio-wide energy savings.
- We evaluate energy systems and develop solutions customized to meet each customers needs and goals.
- We partner with a third-party financial company to cover all purchase and implementation costs
- We handle every aspect of the program implementation, management energy savings monitoring and verification
- Our customers realize immediate and ongoing savings. Guaranteed.
The Portfolio Efficiency Advantage
Unparalleled experience with multi-measure, multi-site guaranteed energy savings projects.
Proven track record of successful programmatic rollouts for national accounts. Industry leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) and stellar safety record.
1. Saves time and money
2. Ensures consistent quality
3. Improves safety
Best in class in terms of lighting capabilities, knowledge and experience
All of the Benefits. None of the Risks
SmartWatt’s Portfolio Efficiency is the energy efficiency solution you’ve been looking for. Benefits include:
- No upfront capital investment. Portfolio Efficiency eliminates the hassles and delays associated with internal capex approval processes
- Increased cash-flow
- Reduced operating costs
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Improved operational efficiencies
- Increased business intelligence/data
- Improved working conditions
- Reduced carbon emissions
No Purchase Necessary. Literally
Since SmartWatt’s financing partners fund the program and own the energy savings assets, you have absolutely no capital expense – and none of the hassles and worries that come from equipment ownership.
Your guaranteed energy savings are calculated using agreed-upon measurement and verification protocols. With SmartWatt’s EaaS program, a portion of those savings are simply charged back to you each month as an operating expense.
The SmartWatt Difference
SmartWatt is the only Energy Optimization company offering a truly turn-key Efficiency as a Service solution. We combine unparalleled financial, engineering, construction, and measurement/verification expertise into our EaaS platform. And, since we are neither a bank nor a manufacturer – our only obligation is delivering the most effective energy solutions for your company. The result?
- Single point of integration
- Unbiased technical consulting
- Reduced timeline for program development and implementation/faster energy savings
- Ongoing technical support, monitoring, reporting, and verification
Fortune 100 Tech Company Utilizes Efficiency as a Service to Achieve Energy Goals
Like many other Fortune 100 companies, our customer had established ambitious energy efficiency goals. Accessing the capital funding required for enterprise-wide energy optimization was challenging, so the initial approach was to proceed on a project-by-project/region-by-region basis. The inefficiencies and inconsistencies resulting from this piecemeal approach quickly became apparent, and our client sought an alternative solution.
The obvious solution was to identify a national partner offering the financial, technological, construction, measurement, reporting, and monitoring building blocks needed to implement enterprise-wide energy optimization. SmartWatt recommended our Efficiency as a Service program, which shifted all implementation costs and asset ownership to a third party, Metrus Energy.
Since the Efficiency as a Service platform freed our client from any capital investment, they could triple the number of facilities they could make energy efficient each year. The result? Millions of dollars in realized energy savings.
Avg Op Savings